Friday, November 9, 2018

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

I have spent a large amount of time today on this damn Facebook.

And I think I am done adding people to Facebook.

A lot of folks just could not add.

Sorry.

Some folks I looked hard at, but in the end, "Nope."

Some of the folks have "bad mouthed" me uptown, yet they send me a "friend" request....Come on man...

Now, I may add a person here, there. But for the most part, I am done.

Likewise, I think I have 5 people now I taught school with added.

Once again, you have to remember, it is just a job. And I tried to be "civil" with some of these people, but you know, in the end, if I never saw them again, well, it'll be okay.

They tell you all this stuff about how school is supposed to be all this and all that, and I really wanted to do the best to get seniors ready for the next step in their lives, and I liked my job, but you know, you can't lose site that it is just that, a job.

The people on the board, in the administrative office, etc would let you go in a heartbeat and wouldn't miss a night's sleep over it. 

So, if you want to think you are special, or, want to brag to your omitted friends or whatever, you know.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...