Wednesday, November 7, 2018

This A$$hole is Pretty D@mn Smart

If you do not read the entire blog, please read the first couple of paragraphs and if you would also, read the last couple of blogs.

As I have written earlier, I am tired of politics. Just done.

That said, I'm smarter than I look. I called the election results on an earlier blog.

  I look for it to swing for the Democrats. I am not going to be shocked if there is a 30-40 seat swing.

I called it, it looks like there will be close to 30 Democrats added.

  I would not be shocked if the GOP gain a 53 seat majority in the Senate.

Again, it is looking like a 53-54 seat majority.

 Texas Legislature: The GOP will keep control of the Texas House and Texas Senate, the question is this, will any seats swing from GOP to Democrats, if so, the "purple" has started. 

There were Texas Senate seats swing to blue. Also 12 Texas House seats turned blue.

  Cruz vs. Beto- Cruz will win, closer than he( Cruz) thinks. It will be a single digit win

Cruz wins, by 2 points. Closer than even I thought.

 Bush for a second term.

Bush wins.

. Abbott will repeat.

Abbott wins

The J.P. 4 Vote on Beer/Wine in Jasper County.- Pass. Won't be close. Passes big.

 It passes, but still there were 400+ Bunaites who voted against.

Folks, we will have divided government for at the least the next 2 years in this nation.  Stop hating on who people vote for. Love each other. We are all Americans.

If you are a religious person like I am, pray for this nation, pray for your fellow American.


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...