Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Well, It Happened

I guess I knew it was coming.

It was just a matter of time.

We are having the grandparents here for Thanksgiving.

We are now the "adults."

My son and wife are still in China.

My brother and his family are visiting his wife's family in Virginia.

My brother in-laws will be either with family from Arizona or elsewhere.

I just made the cornbread for the dressing for tomorrow. I will make it in the morning.

Debbie is picking up the turkey from Wright's BBQ in Vidor. ( We had it smoked.) The Wright's do a heck of a smoked turkey.

I know the grandparents are bring veggies, pies, my mom's homemade rolls.

But it is here at the Compound.

It took a long time, but we are now the "adults."

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...