Wednesday, April 10, 2019

America, You Are Boring

Yes, you are.

Oh, you think you are cool with your tattoos and piercings in places I never even dreamed of piercing.

But yes, you are boring.

Stale as day old bread.

Look at what you are driving.

80% of you are driving a vehicle with one of three colors.

Black, White, or some sort of silver/grey.

And I am not going to talk about how boring the vehicles look in 2019.

I am to the point I have a hard time tell the difference between vehicles, they all look like they were made with a cookie cutter.

No wonder Chevy and Ford have stopped making sedan cars. 

Even pick-ups. 

Makes me wonder if the Fabian Society is correct.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...