Monday, April 1, 2019

This Ain't No April Fools

I promised a report on the Amazon sheets. I ain't playing. We got them in the last 24 hours. Slept last evening on them.

Might be the best King Sized sheets we ever had.

I think they are better than Egyptian cotton.

They are so much softer than any sheet I have ever had, including the high thread count sheets.

They don't wad up like other sheets, are smooth.

Now, the only question I have is they ask to wash the sheeting in cold water. I like to cook the mess out of the sheets in hot....We will see. 

Also, they did not have a tartan colored sheet.  ( They had like 7 color choices)

But that said, here is my score.

5 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...