Tuesday, October 8, 2019

I Was an A$$hole This AM

I know, for many of you, you find that shocking, from my normal, cool, calm, collected sweeter than sugar, so sweet, they often call me, " Sugar-Pie-Pudding."

When I arose at my normal 5AM and went into the kitchen to get the Community American Blend Coffee started, I noticed that he modem for the internet was dead....Again....

I did not "Pass Go, Did Not Collect $200" and immediately called the American Telegram & Telegraph Company.....

Of course at 5AM, the call center was in Mumbai...or Delhi....or Calcutta....Where I spoke to "Julie."

I have to be careful here. I have an "April." ( Real name, Yu Zhou...or as her father refers to her as, " ZhouYu"......I don't really understand Chinese names or the grammar, and may never do so.....)

I was not nice to "Julie."

Oh, I started nice at first, but " Julie" got snippy with me one time and I lost it. I could not understand her " Hindu accent" or one of the 800 other language accents they speak in India and asked her to repeat herself one too many time....

I went full "teacher" mode.

I got transferred to "Julie's " supervisor.....

It got worse.

I could not understand the man for nothing...And wanted me to waited several more days for a technician.....He finally hung up. 

I was on the line with "Inja " as Kipling called it...59 minutes.

At 8AM, I called the American Telegram & Telegraph again.....I got a lady in.......Dallas, Texas.

It took 30 minutes and a lady who sounds like " us."

I now have internet......

Again....

Let's see how long it lasts this time before I get to call "Inja" again....

Actually, I am proud of myself, I didn't call anyone a"Mutherfucker, or Cocksucker, or Dick-Lick......."


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...