Thursday, May 13, 2021

Damn Letter

 So, my nephew is graduating  from Llano High School later this month. LHS has a tradition of family and friends writing letters to the graduate. 

I have spent 2 damn days on this letter. 

2 days. 

I throw out a blog, misspelling, grammatical mistakes in about 10 minutes. 

I called my mother who is also writing a letter to see how she is coming along......She has worked on hers for two days now.....Said " Writing my Master's Thesis was easier." 

I am so glad Tandy Boyd and I did not come up with the idea to have family/friends write letters....

Many of you would be cussing us today....Still.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...