Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Blue Bell

As this blog is a little of everything....Politics, History, Economics, Foods, Whatever.....

I was asked for my top 5 Blue Bell ice creams, and of course, everyone's is different. 

Here are my top 5. 

5. Old Fashion Homemade Vanilla.  Yes, I know boring, but can be used with everything. Pour chocolate syrup on top, put in a bowl with cake or pie, mixed with Coke, or DP....Or just by itself. 

4. Dutch Chocolate- Okay, I know also boring. But as a child I had a severe chocolate allergy. I did not eat chocolate, age 7 until I was a junior in college. Candy? I ate Payday or Peanut patty. No chocolate cake, pie, ice cream.....I eat chocolate now, but very limited. 

3. Pecan Praline and Cream- Again, this is a run of ice cream with nuts. I love them. 

2. Butter Pecan- Self explanatory.  Nut ice cream.

1. Moo-Illenium Crunch- I am sure this stuff was the dessert at the Last Supper. Pecans; almonds, walnuts, chocolate, caramel.....What else does one want?


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...