Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Things You Wish They Had Here.....

I live in the woods. And I like living in the woods.

I have lived in big cities and I may have to do so again if my kids move to Central Texas. I adjusted well in Ft. Worth, and actually like my neighbors there more than here.

Oh, I have a couple of neighbors I get along with, and like, but for the most part, our neighbors keep to themselves. And to be honest, I think a couple of the neighbors, well, we don't want to know what goes on. They don't bother us, we don't bother them....

But I would from time to time be able to call up a store or especially a restaurant and get a delivery.

We discovered that in China. Whatever you wanted, they would deliver. Even McDonald's and no tip needed. There were scooters all over town delivering everything from groceries to hardware needs, and every restaurant had couple of guys who made deliveries.

But then, Kunming was a city of 7 million.

Katie Dunlap Braley posted a link about the pies that McDonald's would be having for Christmas this year. It will be more like a sugar cookie shell with custard filling. 

In China, they had ( McDonald's) fried pineapple pie......cooked in hog lard.....Heck their fries were cooked in lard.

Come on man, you can't get any better. Both unbelievably tasty.   And they delivered.

I don't know.....I wonder if all this stuff they do in an attempt to make stuff healthier will actually work? Or all this artificial stuff we eat here is actually worse than Lard and Beef Tallow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...