Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Well, That Escalated...Quickly....

Well, that got out of control. Fast. And I had made a promise to myself not to go there.....At all.

In reality, I shouldn't be surprised at all....

I had made a promise to myself to keep my "new" Facebook down around 300.

As of last night I am up to well around 500 and climbing. I had 19 requests from "friends" this morning.....and I hit "confirm" on all 19.

Yesterday, I found a bunch of folks that I had missed in my original " friending." 

I keep this up and I'll be up around 1000+.

Reminder to all folks, old and new.

I don't think like a lot of people do.

Hell, while I am a product of East Texas, I often wonder why I was put here? I feel as comfortable in a pub in Ireland, England......a noodle house in Yunnan.....

Remember the "Rachel Rule." I am going to say something at some point to upset you.

Probably a lot of the time....

Please, no threats of violence.....

Don't lose your mind, just go own down to the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...