Monday, October 14, 2019

Damn White People

Ain't nobody happy in this country. Nobody.

Today is Columbus Day, I only snapped that it was, there was no mail.

There is a big push to change this to " Indigenous People's Day." In other worlds change it from Columbus to Native American, or Indian Day.

I don't know, most people in this country don't get the day off anyway, and will it make any damn difference anyway.

Most of the White People in this country claim to be 'part Indian' including my mother and her sister.

For years, we heard this story about my grandmother's great-great grandmother being a " Cherokee Princess."

Princess? Sure......I am sure if there was a Cherokee girl involved she was bought for a couple of jugs of whisky and maybe a mule....Or just the liquor.

But the DNA test showed, there was "No" Cherokee DNA, if there ever was any, left in us.

And the test shows what I suspected for years, English, Irish, Scottish, Coonass, and Norway....And the people on familysearch.org , in their research show just that, I come from the British Islands, Western France and a bit from Norway....

To get my mom of the Cherokee business, I had her do the test, and she came up, English, Irish, Scottish.....

Columbus Day, Indigenous People's Day?

Other than not getting mail, it is just another day...We never got it off in the school business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...