Thursday, October 17, 2019

Just Shut the Hell Up....And It's Coming....It's Coming....

Some folks....Some people's children.......It makes me wonder why in the hell I was convinced to let you graduate?

Seriously, let some of us enjoy it.

It is 54F this morning......I wish the high would be 54F not the Low temp.

I know some of you reptilians out there are all bundled up like you're living in Greenland.

But some of us, have been waiting for a cool down in this part of the world for some time now. 
Shoot, this is nothing. When Deb and I were in Scotland, 54F was the High temp on many days.....It was wonderful.

Hang in there reptilians, don't despair, It'll be Summer and 192F soon enough....

But right now, shut up and let some of us enjoy the hell out of this time of year...

And a purge is coming. We did not have one in September....I feel it's icy cold unforgiving wind blowing......I don't know if it was be today? Or later this month, or on Halloween?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...