Monday, October 21, 2019

Request

I wavered back and forth whether I should write, and then, post the blog today....No really big earth shattering blog, it is more of a personal nature.

It is sort of a big week.

My daughter-in-law is going to several colleges over the next week in an attempt to decide where she is going to get her Master's, including, Rice, which has sort of been recruiting her over the last few months.

We'd love to get them in the Houston area, but they have to decide for themselves.( Apparently Austin is so busy they can't stand it, it just was not equipped for the influx of new people moving into town.)

Second, I am going to the doctor tomorrow for a problem I have been having over a week. I hope he can get me straight...

Third, I have 3 weddings this week including two on Saturday. A pretty serious one Saturday morning, getting to wear a robe and stole...." In nomine Patris et Filii, et Spiritus Sanсti"

Then one Saturday evening for a former student. 

The third is a quicky I think is a result of a "quicky." 

So busy this week folks. 

If you are of a mind, keep "us" in prayer, especially my daughter in law...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...