Saturday, October 19, 2019

Thanks, Or Not....Well, Yeah, Go Ahead...Please Don't.....

I really appreciate it sometimes when you do things for me. I seriously do.....

I'm getting old and I can't do stuff like I once was able to do....

But, yesterday, I made mention in one of my posts on Facebook ( I made two) that I was listening to the "alternative" band REM.

And if you really know me, you know I was so close to being a music major....so close. ( History won out in the end. I'm hooked up better for the field, I enjoy it more,  I'm not a natural musician like Mom and Reid, I'm sandwiched between two music majors)

And while I write this, I am listening to a mix of INXS, Chris Isaak, and The Commodores.

( We're getting close to Christmas and at some point, I'll make the switch to a more " High Church" Classical Music selection of Medieval, Renaissance, and Baroque music) 

Again, the point, I like everything.....

So, yesterday afternoon, someone sent me about 25 links of the band REM singing in concert around the world. ( Mostly in Europe)

Like a damn fool, I watched all 25.

Please don't do that again....

Okay, I'm going to go and dance in the kitchen, the Gin Blossoms and " Hey Jealousy" just came on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...