Thursday, October 10, 2019

So, I Don't Know???? Here in Mauriceville...I go Full A$$hole, Again.....

I am not sure if this is good...Or not? And if I get to thinking about it, I sort of get mad....I shouldn't, I guess, but I do...

It seems, one of the local dollar stores is recruiting local churches for volunteers to come and work at the store, to help get it back into business after it flooded in Imelda.

In exchange, the store will donate to a charity.

Now, I know charities are sometimes good things. We donate a few. ( Do research on them folks...)

But, can't the store find someone(s) in the community who would be willing to work as temporary workers even at minimum wage in order to "pick-up" a little extra cash, for the holidays?

I know, if I was not crippled, I would love to work a little extra to make some "traveling money " for our next trip.

And you know, the dollar store, which is a "National Chain" will be able to write-off the charity donate off their taxes.

I wonder if they are getting off cheap with the donation to boot?

And it makes you wonder, "Why was the national chain not already donating to a local charity? "

And I wonder if one of the people get hurt working if the store will try and make the person collect "Worker's Comp" which is cheaper, than if a customer gets hurt in a store?

I don't know, I have many questions.....Too many questions....

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...