Friday, September 3, 2021

666

 Cue music from 'The Omen.' ( Ave Santi)

That is how many new laws that came into effect in the State of Texas of Sept. 1st......666...Somehow just seems appropriate. 

I'd like to discuss a couple, there's no way I can go over 666- "Aliqui spiritus sint qui vindictam creati sunt."

First the Constitutional Carry. 

I some of you are all upset about this....Hell, long before CHL most people in this state carried in some shape or fashion. Hell, I know I did. I kept a pistol in a glove box. It just means to me I won't have to spend the shekels to renew a license. 

I don't know, I have never understood people who open carry, if I was a "bad guy" they'd be the first people I'd shoot in a robbery. My philosophy has always been " Look like an innocent nerd and keep a big ass pistol hidden."

Second the Abortion Bill.

Not going to argue one way or another with you but remember, the rich will always be able to acquire abortions for the children. 

And the lack of rape/ incest "special circumstance" upsets me beyond all words. 

Being in the education business most of my life you'd be amazed at how much incest is going on, especially with children in this country. I've seen a daughter take her own life because dad had gotten her pregnant.( And these were not so called " White Trash" but instead pillars of the community.)

I don't know who is going to take care of the psychological damage done to a 12 year old forced to carry a child to term. I don't know who is going to take care of a rape victim who carries a baby to term. And will there be enough people adopt incest babies with possible genetic damage? Most who adopt want a "normal" child. 

I assume those of you who support the lack of of rape/incest special circumstance are ready to step up and and adopt these kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...