Tuesday, September 14, 2021

All Right You Sorry A$$ Feckers

 Yes, I know I promised you a blog on China. I am trying to write it so my DIL and get back into the country and out....She is now getting very close to her 3 years anniversary of holding a " Green Card" ( Married to a U.S. Citizen) and her Father in Law is going to start working with her on the exam portion of being an American Citizen.....

But I digress as what this blog is about.

You sorry ass dog owners. 

Someone has thrown out a puppy in our neighborhood. I say in singularly because the other puppy was run over. I am glad there are some decent people in Lemonville, especially my neighbors Don and Carolyn. We all will not take turns feeding it......Just what we need as David Hicks would say, "A Yaller Yard Dog." And this one is yellow. 

If you're going to have a female dog , and it's just a 'dog, dog,' have it fixed so it won't have pups every 6 months....

Second, if you are driving a grey or silver colored vehicle in a driving rain storm, turn your damn lights on, at least the running lights." Your vehicle blends into the roadway.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...