Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Again Folks

 I had a person who wanted me to pray for them, but was afraid to ask, thought I might be too busy. I just found out about another student I am quite fond of who is in need prayer and I just found out about it.

I'm not a miracle worker, but I strongly believe in prayer. I was praying for a job when Buna ISD called and as I have told you in the past, I did not put in an application at Buna. 

Look, a lot of people are sick right now. A lot of people of people are hurting in other ways. 

Look I am doing Vespers( Evening Prayers) and Mattins( Morning Prayers) now. Somehow I just think I need to do, and I am hoping some day when I need it, you'll remember me in your prayers. 

But please, don't be afraid to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...