Friday, May 5, 2023

It's the End My Friends- Buna ISD

 No, the district is not ending.....

It is literally weeks until school is out.

People, let me remind you, if you don't like your job, go do something else. I know some people who have left Total, Exxon-Mobil, etc because they just did not like the company. 

Same thing with Buna ISD. 

It's a job folks, just a job. 

They will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. And trust me, trying to do good sometimes just isn't enough in the school business. 

And forever Buna ISD has been one of the poorest paying districts in the region. 

Now, I enjoyed my time at the Buna HS. I really did, but if I was there now, I'd go ahead and retire or somehow get out of there. 

Things are not good there now, they really aren't. And patrons aren't happy either. 

I hear from patrons every other day about mess that is going on in the district and well, they are going to move their kids. And I do not blame them. 

Move people. You don't owe anyone anything. It's work. It's work. They'd fire you in a New York minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...