Wednesday, November 14, 2018

You Know, It Might Be Your Fault

I know will probably upset a couple of people who read this, but you know, sometimes you "gotta call 'em as you see 'em."

There are two people I know who have told me in one way or another they are getting a divorce......For the third time.

Now, I understand you getting a divorce. Sometimes things happen and you need to split.

I know some of you believe 'til death do you part, literally means that, no matter how miserable one or both of you are.

But, these two are still in their 20s, and are now about to be divorced for a third time.

I hate to tell them, one male, one female, and no they are not married to one another, they might need to examine what they might be doing wrong.

I know the guy married a women who divorced her first husband because he caught her cheating, and now the present husband was shocked when he found his wife and best friend nekkid in their bedroom with her riding him like a horse at the Kentucky Derby.

The female, well, I do not know. Either demanding too much or isn't doing enough or something wrong is going on....and her last two husbands, well, it was their first marriage and they could not get out quick enough.

And she blamed them. Maybe it was....But three?

 ( I knew a girl who divorced within a year of her two marriages. Come to find out she could not understand why her husbands wanted sex. She had no interest...and was divorced twice by age 22. I told her she might need to just get a dog for companionship and call it even. I think she finally got 3-4 cats.)

That said, married three times, divorced three times, in your 20s....you know, there might be something wrong, either with what you are doing....Or who you are choosing....

You might want to wait before you get married again......If ever again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...