Thursday, October 31, 2019

Best Candy???

So, I come across the types of candy that most kids want to receive for Halloween this year, and to be honest, there are no really surprises....Well, in some cases, there are.

The "Ultimate Halloween Candy" ranking has the Top 86. 

I am going to list the top 20.

1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. ( Not a shock, love them myself)

2. Reese's Miniatures.  ( Again, no shocker)

3. Twix( Not a fan, I know some of you are.)

4. KitKat( Again, not a fan, numbers 3-4 basically the same thing different company)

5. Snickers( Who doesn't like a Snickers?)

6. Reese's Pieces( I don't know, not a fan.)

7. Milky Way( Good candy, a top 10? I don't see it.)

8. Reese's Stuffed with Pieces. ( Never had it, I would rather have the regular Reese's)

9. Peanut Butter M&M's ( Okay, not my favorite M&M's)

10. Butterfinger( An oldie, but a goodie.)

11. Peanut M&M's( A great candy, shocked it is so low)

12. 3 Musketeers( Okay, but a top 20?)

13. Starburst ( Yuk, hate fruit candy)

14. 100 Grand( A really great candy)

15. Plain M&M's.

16. Nestle Crunch( Sort of a forgotten candy)

17. Rolo( Nasty)

18. Milky Way Simply Caramel( Never tried it)

19. Skittel Original( Again, pass)

20. Krackel( Hershey's version of a Crunch bar)

Other notables

Baby Ruth in at 27.

Hershey's Milk Chocolate at 28, Hershey's Kisses  at 29.

Mr. Goodbar at 34, below Swedish Fish, Nerds and Sour Patch Kids....Shocked Mr. Goodbar is so low.

At 39 my favorite Almond Joy, and my second favorite, Mounds in at 43.....Guess kids don't like coconut. Payday, another of my favorites in at 47....

Who came in last? Good N Plenty.....I agree....




No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...