Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Enough

I maybe done with Facebook for a while until these pass.....And while we are at it, I'm tired, worn thin, whatever you care to call tired of these too....

-I am tired of the memes with the crying blond girl and the cat correcting her.

They were cute at first, but now, enough just enough. They've become boring..And don't put one in the comment section.....

- I am tired of Halloween, it's been going on longer than Christmas this year. I don't care what kind of a Demon or Jinn you are dressing as this year. Sorry, I don't. I might, but like I said, Halloween has gone on for 8 weeks. Just, let's do something else.

- I am tired of the Limu-Emu and Doug commercials for an insurance company. I'm not buying insurance because a flightless bird tells me to do so....

- I am tired of the Sonic Drive-In nit-wits. Come up with something new.

- I'm tired of people calling other people "Snowflakes" when in reality, we are all snowflakes in this country. You don't know how good you have it here. You could have been born in India or China to poorer than dirt parents.

- I am tired of people still getting all upset about people who are LGBT. They can't help it, I don't care what you say, and in the end, you don't have to fuck them unless you want to. Leave them alone.

- I'm tired of the hate on Facebook. I read someone make a slight against Asians yesterday. They were unfriended at once.

Sorry, if this is a "bitch-fest" the weather is going to have a massive change in a couple of days and my back is killing me....Just "had enough" today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Carnage, Buna ISD

 Three more teachers at the Buna Elementary resigned today.  That means that there has been a total of 9 teachers resign within a period of ...