Thursday, October 17, 2024

So, the Other Day.....I Did a Thing for the Blog.....

 The other day, I sent about 150 invites to 'The Govteach Part Deaux blog.....At least the "Group Page."

Some of you I was hesitant to sent an invite, but decided, if you are interested in reading the blog from the group page, and the group often comes up long before the regular post of  blog on Facebook. 

I know I have slowed down on the amount of blogs I post now, and well, that's better for me, and long gone are the days I would post threesomes and foursomes of blogs during the day. ( Threesome and foursome, sounds like something some of you would be looking for over on P*rn Hub.)

So, if you are interested, let me know. I know I had a mini-purge a couple of weeks ago, and well, I am back to the numbers I had before the purge, so, unless you're a total idiot, and there are some first class nit-wits out there, you know that, you're going to be pretty safe from a purge. 

This is an open invite to the blog group, and this maybe the only one I run, so if you're interested, now's the time to ask to join. You can join on your own, Or...Either comment or send a private message to do so.......I'll send an invite.



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, the Other Day.....I Did a Thing for the Blog.....

 The other day, I sent about 150 invites to 'The Govteach Part Deaux blog.....At least the " Group Page." Some of you I was he...