Wednesday, January 28, 2026

The Results Are In.....

And all of a sudden the " Happy Pills" the doctor prescribed for me three weeks ago kicked in....

In the last 24 hours two events occurred pretty much at the same time in the past, I would have handled, but with stress. I have handled both, and in truth, did not get too upset and in the end, I had a " Don't Give a Good Shit" reaction.  

I could not have taught you with these anti-depressants. 

I couldn't have been the " Mr. Thomas" you all encountered when I was teaching Gov/Eco.....I would have sucked....Sucked bad....

I've found myself listening to a lot of Grateful Dead.....Yeah, they got off tune, all pretty much same key, but good, I don't care music....

Here is the  trouble, I need to write a blog on the local district, but can't get stirred up to do it.....

Not sure if that's good or bad?  

I go to the doctor next week. I'll talk to him then.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Buna This is Twofold....One Serious....One, Well, What You Should Expect.....And it Ain't Good....

 This is serious.  The State of Texas has removed 1.3 million people from the voter rolls in the state in the last few weeks. That is a pret...