Monday, February 2, 2026

Yeah, I Didn't Know Either......

 The Winter Olympics in Milan, Italy start this coming Friday....

Yeah, I did not know either....

I noticed the other day that NBC Sports Channel now has 3 channels on YouTube TV.  

I cannot tell you the last time I watch ANY Olympic Games.....Summer or Winter.....

While in recent years, we have actually seem snow, to us, ice is something we normally put in a Coca-Cola or Dr Pepper, perhaps sweet tea, in July in an attempt to cool down. 

So, while I MIGHT watch some Olympic hockey, I doubt I want the so-called games which are in 2026, professional athletes trying to win gold medals for their own ego.....Or whatever?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proud of Buna? End of Times? I Owe an Explanation to Y'all............Upcoming Story Concerning Buna Teachers

It's Friday....Someday if you get to retire, it will be like every other day that ends in "Y." So, lets wrap up the week.  -I ...