I have spoken about this in past blogs.
And I really do not know how to put this.
Things are going to get bad. Don't put your head in the sand and hope for the best. It might be time to get ready.
Gas and especially diesel is going to keep getting higher in prices. I am sorry, but the fuel market is being manipulated right now, as is the stock market. At some point manipulation is not going to work and everything is going to crash.
Inflation is going to spiral. I am hoping it won't be like Wiemar Germany after World War 1 in which millions of Marks were needed to equal a dollar, businesses were paying their workers each day, before they worked so they could go to the store to make purchases before the prices went up 2 time, 3 times, sometimes 20+ times before noon.
If there is anything you need, you may want to buy it now, and do not wait.
The interest rate on homes is already looking at around 7.5% and if the Fed increases its rate in the November meeting, and they are expected, they may be well over 8, perhaps 9%. And increase from there in 2027.
You may want to buy a few extra canned good at the grocery. Beans, canned meats, canned potatoes. Dry good likes flour, dry beans, rice...If you are not already doing so, you may look at planting a garden with foodstuff that you can live on, not just fun stuff like peppers.....You may need to plant rows of things like Purple Hull peas. Corn, sweet potatoes and learn to can.
My 96 year old mom was discussing the Great Depression and how they literally survived on peas, cornbread and a little salt pork. She pondered if we are going there once again. We longing for the days when we had a steak. She sees it coming....
Now, I love Purple Hull, Cream, Crowder peas, but every day, they get old.
I do not think you know how many farmers are on the verge of bankruptcy? And if there is now only corporate farms, what keeps them from making production low to keep profits high? A CEO on Wall Street doesn't give a damn that your kids are hungry.
I am hoping I am way off here and some folks will get all over me for saying this, but I wonder if the church is prepared for this. Rather than build giant mausoleums to themselves, how are they helping people in the community? So often they are more concerned with what color carpet there is in the foyer, or building a new gym so we can play basketball. I do not remember Jesus playing point-guard for the Nazareth Fish-eaters......
Then we have how many nations in this Iran Conflict who have nuclear weapons? How long before one of them decided to use one or two trying to win the war? And what keeps everyone else from using one once that Pandora's Box is opened? And what if Russia decides, lets end our war and lights-up Kiev?
The US Bond market is a mess. We are to the point the United States is not collecting enough revenue to pay or debt. And fighting a war that appears to be never ending is accelerating this economic situation.
I know some of you are saying...." Man, Thomas is all paranoid this morning...."
Yes sir, yes ma'am, I am.
The math on the economy ain't mathing, and you are not being told the entire truth, and it isn't good.
If you are a praying person , now is the time to do so....I know for a while now I've been leading off my morning prayers talking to Jesus about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment