Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Really? I Mean Really?

So, I visited as Mattison Witt calls it, the " Fourth Circle of Hell" better known as Walmart, specifically the Vidor Walmart.

Went early to avoid the meth-heads, the 10am rush.

And there were people all dressed up for Halloween.

Both customers and Walmart workers.

One of the people ( customer) was dressed as a whore.

7:30am and you're " all dolled up" looking like a prostitute.

All I could think was, " What business would allow their worker to come in dressed as a hooker?"

And then I got to thinking, " Hell, she might be a 'professional'" It was early to be all dressed like that. Maybe she was getting off for the day?

The stuff you see at the Vidor Walmart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...