Thursday, November 1, 2018

Whoa Buddy

So, it was Halloween at the compound. In the light of that, I decided to find something on Amazon Prime, Netflix in the horror genre.

The horror genre is something I pretty much left in the 80s. It went from spooky to gore.

So, on Netflix, the new show based on "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" kept popping up.

And starring in the show was Don Draper's daughter, Sally of Mad Men fame.

I went there. 

The new Sabrina is nothing like the old comic, campy one.

This one is dark.

So dark, the first episode is about Sabrina being baptized the the ' Church of Darkness' which is controlled by the "Lord of the Dark."

In the first section of the show, Sabrina's "beloved" history teacher( aren't all history/gubmint teachers beloved by everyone? LOL) is killed by a fork and then returns later with a total personality change.

No, this is nothing like the first show.

Dark, not for kids. Maybe if you kid is an older teen......But I wouldn't let my pre-teen watch it, just too many questions.

I doubt I watch episode 2. Not my cuppa tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number 14.....And I am Shocked...And Storytime from Mr. Thomas

 Humbled and surprised.  This month, I have published the blog for 14 years.  I started in May, and I had just, well, just had it with the B...