Tuesday, December 4, 2018

A Personal Request for All You Nursing Majors

Now, I am not to this point yet, and I am several years off, but I know it is coming at some point.

But if you are my nurse in either the hospital, or God forbid the nursing home, I have one major request.

Please, make sure there is an extra blanket on my feet.

I wear socks 24-7 now and while I have ALWAYS had cold feet, they have gotten worse here in old age.

Yes, I have had the doctor check the circulation.

I know, a strange blog, but in 15-20 years ( maybe sooner, I don't have a crystal ball)maybe you will remember this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...