I don't know who signed me up for this. Or why I am listed as an event for this......But whoever did this stop.
I am signed up for 2018 Jingle Bell Run...in the Woodlands. Allegedly.
I ain't going.
I don't run. Except two reasons.
1. I am about to miss a meal.
2. Someone or something is after me.
And according to the Good News Version of the Bible....
Psalms 28:1- The wicked run when no one is chasing them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Again, I Wonder How Long Before Someone in the Buna Schools Goes Here?????
So, the Grand Prairie ISD, near Dallas, cancelled the performance of " Little Shop of Horrors." It seems the lead male role was ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment