Thursday, December 6, 2018

Even More

So, after yesterday and people's hair catching on fire, I thought I would go here.

And if you don't know....Or don't understand where I am coming from.....

Here is the number of people I slept with before I got married.

Zero ( 0)

Here is the number of people I have slept with after I married.

One (1)

So, if you are keeping score at home, here is the mathematics.

0+1=1

Now, I know some of you remained a virgin until marriage. But you must admit, that is no longer the norm in most cases.

I did not expect it from my offspring. The world changes. I understand that. ( We always thought it would be a red-haired green/blue eyed Irish DNA.......That is all that was dated high school through university.....Never would we think the DNA would be Han Chinese, Japanese, and Mongolian.....and we could not ask for and could not be more pleased with our daughter in law. We love her to death.)

But, I digress.

I no longer understand the rules.

I could not go on a date now, I don't know what is expected. I don't know what to even do. ( I think I could not survive this.....In high school, I went to kiss a girl good night on the front porch she turned went into the house and I missed and fell off the porch into the Azalea bushes. That fall would kill me today.)

I mean seriously, the way things are you'll both need lawyers, notary public sealed papers, filled at the courthouse. And I have access to an attorney, 24-7....But is where we are going?

You all I could think yesterday was....." Is romance dead?"

You know, I am not for sure it isn't 'Deader than Dillinger." 

Don't explain them, I am never going to use them.

As I have said, if something happens to my wife, I probably am not long for the world.

I don't want to marry again.

I don't need to take up with another woman.....Don't want to. I could never replicate what I have now.

( I am not alone here, I speak with one of my favorite all time students, as a matter of fact, I performed their wedding, and she is in her 20s and she says " I'm done."  Will never marry again if something happened to her spouse.)

As I have said, I will sell everything and move to.....I don't know, Vermont......The Olympic Peninsula.  Maybe Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...