Friday, December 7, 2018

Now, THIS is NOT What I Wanted

I guess I did not make myself clear. Or this was just easier for them, or they hear so much unhappiness, they just do this in an attempt to either try and make it " all better." Or make me " go away."

The Scoops Frito's have been on sale at Market Basket the last couple of week, actually, all the Frito types have been.

And as many of you know ( or not) I am a fan of the Scoops Frito. Actually, I liked the old King Sized Frito from the old days. I do not think they are made anymore. Or if they are made, it is in such small batches, we no longer get them in Orange County.

I just think the larger Frito has better flavor. Put one in your mouth and let it dissolve and it has a sweet flavor regular Frito's do not.

So, the last two bags of Scoops have been awful. They were almost the same size of the regular product.

And in an attempt to find out why ( It could be why they have been on sale the last 2 weeks. Someone screwed up badly ) I sent them( Frito-Lays) an email asking if this was going to be the way Scoops will be from now on.....I even enclosed a photo of the smaller Scoops.

Today in the mail was a letter from Frito-Lays containing the following.

- Two coupons " Good for any Frito-Lay Product"( Up to $4.29)

- A coupon for $1 off any Frito-Lay Product.

- A coupon for 55¢ off any Frito-Lay product.

- And a "boiler-plate" card that says, 'Thanks for contacting us."

Now we'll use the coupons.......But.

Frito-Lays did not answer my question about the Scoops.

You know, I may have to buy some other corn chip product. ( HEB makes a good "dipping" corn chip.....With Texas corn.)

But, I have a feeling no one read, or if they did, if they even took my email seriously....I don't know....Big corporations....And I know in many cases you can't avoid them.....But I just wanted my question answered....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...