Sunday, December 9, 2018

I Know Some of You Don't

I know that some of you don't, but I still do, I figure it won't hurt in the long run to cover all my bases, and I know some of you get all upset because as someone called me, I was an " Outlaw Minister." ( They think I am going to Hell.)

I don't, and they are judging something they don't know.

Anyway, it is getting close for my daughter in law to get her getting her so-called " Green Card." They both seem to think it went and well, and marriage green cards seem to be easier than others.

That said, we are in wait period.

She has been through the interview portion at the US Consulate and waiting.

So, if you would please, those of you who are of faith, remember them in your prayers.

If you are not, think the "good thought." We need all the good karma we can get on this right now.

They are planning to come to the U.S. in the first 2-3 months of the new year.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...