Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Rich Guy

I don't know how much you know about this man's background. Perhaps you know, perhaps you don't.

Tucker Carlson.

He is an heir to the Swanson Frozen Foods fortune.....He's a trust fund baby.

His radio show is a "shock jock show." I suppose if I was still doing a radio show, we might have gone there.......Or maybe not.....

I am gong to talk about the one part of his radio interview. The one that actually made me cringe.

The support of Warren Jeffs and his "arranging marriages of underage girls." ( At the time, he was arranging the marriage of a 14 year old girl to her cousin. The girl did not want to marry, she was forced to marry her cousin.)

(Jeffs was President of The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints....they allowed men to have many wives)

You know when he did this, his approval as a leader of a religious organization, you know Jeffs was attracted to young girls......

I am an ordained minister and I wouldn't dream of marrying a 14 year old to anyone...

And he( Jeffs) was convicted for child rape in San Angelo, TX including for sexually assaulting a 12 year old girl he made his wife. ( Jeffs is in Powledge Unit near Palestine....Doing life)

No, I am sorry, for that alone, if he hasn't apologized, he needs to go...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...