Monday, March 11, 2019

Two Concerns

I got concerns this morning. One immediate. One, well, in the future. Well in the future.

I got jury duty....Again, I am being challenged in this stopping cussing for Lent.....

And I got to the question, " Are you of sound mind and character?"( It reminded me of the old song phrase by Arlo Guthrie from " Kid, are you moral enough to join the Army?"

I kept wanting to have them answer the question with a question...."Have you read the blog?"

Second, the American made Boeing 737 Max 8s that are falling out of the sky.

We flew from San Francisco to Dallas-Ft. Worth on an American Airlines 737 Max 8 this past October. Nice aircraft.

A second 737 Max 8 crashed upon take-off this weekend.

It was an Ethiopian Air flight.....Now you may say, Ethiopian Air? Well, it is one of the best international carriers. They have new aircraft. We have even looked at flying it from New York to London.

I may look hard at flying an Airbus my next domestic flight......

I am working on a lesson for the next blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...