Monday, April 22, 2019

Wow!

To paraphrase the line from Casablanca from Captain Renault. " I'm shocked, shocked I tell you."( Actually Renault says, "I'm shocked, shocked to find gambling in this establishment" at which one of the workers brings him his gambling winnings.)

I made the plunge to give up something I didn't think I could for Lent.

Cussing.

I'll be dadgummed if I did not make it.

And even more surprising I stopped eating meat on Friday's.  Some of you who know me, know what kind of a carnivore I really am. Really want make Kerry Thomas happy? Give him cow to eat. He'd never make it as a Hindu.....

I'm almost proud of myself.

Son of a bitch.....Just like riding a bicycle....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...