To paraphrase the line from Casablanca from Captain Renault. " I'm shocked, shocked I tell you."( Actually Renault says, "I'm shocked, shocked to find gambling in this establishment" at which one of the workers brings him his gambling winnings.)
I made the plunge to give up something I didn't think I could for Lent.
Cussing.
I'll be dadgummed if I did not make it.
And even more surprising I stopped eating meat on Friday's. Some of you who know me, know what kind of a carnivore I really am. Really want make Kerry Thomas happy? Give him cow to eat. He'd never make it as a Hindu.....
I'm almost proud of myself.
Son of a bitch.....Just like riding a bicycle....
Monday, April 22, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment