Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Bad Ending

I know some of you are all upset by the Game of Thrones ending.

If you'd asked me, I would have told you St. George actually slew the dragons before this time period portrayed on GOT and then Alfred the Great would have saved what is now the English speaking world.....

But most TV shows end with a whimper.

When we were kids, shows just "ended."

No big send off. No big finally episode.

And when they did try to end with a "special episode" it was a flop.

 MASH's last episode left much to be desired.

Seinfeld was the biggest mess ever.....

Dexter ended and I went, " What the hell happened?" 

So, you are shocked GOT ended like a steaming pile of crap.....

The only show that ended almost decent was Big Bang the other night, but even there, it left all sorts of questions.

It's TV folks. Enjoy the show. It's fiction......Like in real life, stuff doesn't always end with a "neat package."

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...