Thursday, May 2, 2019

Pissed Off......And Sex????? And Some of Y'all are Spooky Smart....

What the heck, I am sure some of you will click on this to just see what kind of lunacy Thomas is going to discuss this afternoon.

Three things of interest today.

1. Burger King is countering McDonald's with a new line of " Unhappy Meals"....Pissed Meal, Blue Meal, Salty Meal...Etc. 

This was done for Mental Health Month, which is May.

The meal is nothing fancy, a whopper, fries and a drink. The box is what people are after.

No, don't get excited. The only area close to us offering the meal is Austin Area BK's.

2. Some of you are super bright and attentive. You know exactly who the blog yesterday was about....I must have been a topic of conversation. One person found it "disturbing" and not in a way I expected.

3. It seems that people who have sex on the first date seem to have a serious relationship and"stay together longer" than others. 

I read a survey 2 weeks ago that women are growing in number that they want to "have sex" after a fancy dinner, date as a way to say "thank you." ( On first date) Even if they don't expect to see the guy again....Or want to...

Perhaps it's just me, but I find that wrong on several levels. 

I do not know. We waited. And we dated for 2 1/2 years.

Apparently it didn't work for us. We celebrate anniversary Number 38 in August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...