Saturday, May 11, 2019
So, This YouTube is Amazing
I blame Corey McMullen for this one. He posted his Buna band from 2002. So, I went in search of the " Band of Bands, the Mighty Pirate Marching Band" circa 1974, my senior year.
And I found it. We were marching about 275. The first tune is not "Slavonic " But rather another version called " Russian Christmas Music." Never say C.R. Smith didn't have us play Eastern European music on the field. Other tunes include William Paris Chambers " Boys of the Old Brigade" and "Procession of the Nobels." ( By Rimsky-Korsakov)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment