But it did......I started to say something, but I didn't. Maybe I should have.
I might needed to tell them, $200 in my mailbox every third Tuesday...Or even better two First-Class tickets to London....But that's not me...Not my style.
I might have needed to tell someone on this internet. But in truth, it ain't none of my business.
When you "step-out" on your spouse, you may need to go a little farther than Orange establishments.....
Especially if you know people you know live in the area....
I was a little taken aback.
You're going to get caught, you know this don't you?
But then, maybe that's your plan?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment