Monday, May 13, 2019

I Guess it Shouldn't Shock Me......

But it did......I started to say something, but I didn't. Maybe I should have.

I might needed to tell them, $200 in my mailbox every third Tuesday...Or even better two First-Class tickets to London....But that's not me...Not my style.

I might have needed to tell someone on this internet. But in truth, it ain't none of my business.

When you "step-out" on your spouse, you may need to go a little farther than Orange establishments.....

Especially if you know people you know live in the area....

I was a little taken aback. 

You're going to get caught, you know this don't you?

But then, maybe that's your plan?


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...