Tuesday, May 28, 2019

This is for Men Ages 35 to 85

Or even older. And sometimes younger. It depends.

Guys, you got to stop it. You're not that important. You're not that "sexy." I don't care what your 45 year old wife/girlfriend may tell you.

No, what I am talking about are guy who flirt with the girls at the Sonic, or the DQ or whatever restaurant.

The girls are being nice to your dumb ass because......

It's their job. And they are hoping for a tip.

And I have noticed more and more of the Sonic girls wearing wedding bands. I am not sure if they are actually married( Could be, I generally go during school hours to Sonic) or they are wearing the rings to avoid being 'hit on.'

These girls don't want to fuck you. Sorry, they do not.

Look at yourself.

You're driving a 19 year old GMC truck you've not washed in those 19 years, haven't shaved in a week, and it wouldn't hurt for you to lose a pound or two......or a 100 hundred pounds.

You want to fuck someone?

Go talk to your wife or girlfriend.....

Or even better, go into the bathroom and " rub one out."

Everyone will be happier then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...