Tuesday, July 16, 2019

America, Love It, Or Leave It

This was a popular bumper stick when the United States was in " The Vietnam War ." The war that eventually took 54,000 lives for no apparent reason. ( Including family members)

What you gonna do?

I mean seriously.

This country is browning. Quickly.

What you going to do when you are the minority?

Where you going to go when they tell, you, " Don't like what we are doing, leave>"  When we start to complain about what is going on in government.

And don't tell me you don't. Half of you reading this said the following when Mr. Obama was president..." I can't believe that n*gger is president." And don't tell me you didn't. Or you know people who said just that...

I know the last groups of my family got here in the middle 1740s when the British threw them out of Canada. The rest the 1600s.....We ain't got no place to go....( Even the Irish family came here in the 1600s)

And I doubt my ancestors will want to go back. This upsets some of my readers, but my family is "browning." I don't know, I guess this was always been coming. If not this generation one down the line....

Americans are different thinkers. Americans are complainers. Most of us get onto Facebook at sometime to bitch about something. (You should have received my mail on the Buna ISD. )

America is changing.....Always has been.

First it was the damn Irish.....Then the Germans.......Then the Italians.....Then the Chinese......

You gotta work the system, not divide and hate.

It's too late for a "pure white" America like some of you want. You should have had more kids rather than 2 kids, so you could have a big house, a boat, a beach house, a big truck, etc.....

 Country is changing folks, changing quickly.  You can't stop what's coming....


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...