Monday, July 15, 2019

I Had a Blog this Morning.....

I had a blog this morning, but it mad me mad, so I put it on hold.

And I decided to go here.

I see from time to time people making the statement that they " Hate their job."

Like somehow they are supposed to " Love it."

It is a job. It is "Work" not "Play."

And while I often said I " Loved" my job, you notice I am no longer doing it.

I loved the kids.

I loved the actual teaching.

I hated the job with a passion.

I almost quit you up in Buna so many times, you do not know.

But, I hung in there. And many times it was the kids who kept me coming back....

Hell, what am I saying, I came back for the kids...Period.....

I thought I might be doing someone, some sort of good.

But a job?

Remember, they would drop you like a hot rock during a time of an economic troubles, or God forbid you screw up.

And you don't have to "like" the people you work with. Many, you just won't. Like I said, I am friends with about 5 people I taught with in Buna on Facebook. And it may surprise you the 5 I like, and I am sure a couple of them didn't have a clue....

Go to work, do your job, go home.

You do these things to pay the bills, drive a nice vehicle, perhaps travel or a fancy toy....


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...