Monday, July 15, 2019

I Had a Blog this Morning.....

I had a blog this morning, but it mad me mad, so I put it on hold.

And I decided to go here.

I see from time to time people making the statement that they " Hate their job."

Like somehow they are supposed to " Love it."

It is a job. It is "Work" not "Play."

And while I often said I " Loved" my job, you notice I am no longer doing it.

I loved the kids.

I loved the actual teaching.

I hated the job with a passion.

I almost quit you up in Buna so many times, you do not know.

But, I hung in there. And many times it was the kids who kept me coming back....

Hell, what am I saying, I came back for the kids...Period.....

I thought I might be doing someone, some sort of good.

But a job?

Remember, they would drop you like a hot rock during a time of an economic troubles, or God forbid you screw up.

And you don't have to "like" the people you work with. Many, you just won't. Like I said, I am friends with about 5 people I taught with in Buna on Facebook. And it may surprise you the 5 I like, and I am sure a couple of them didn't have a clue....

Go to work, do your job, go home.

You do these things to pay the bills, drive a nice vehicle, perhaps travel or a fancy toy....


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...