Sunday, July 28, 2019

Growing Pains

On the rainy, then sunny, Sunday morning, and presently at my house, it is pouring rain and then, the sun will re-emerge and then, 10 minutes later, the bottom will fall out...

I got to thinking, just how much hatred we have right now in this country, and sadly, I become caught up with it.

The nation is going through growing pains.

And many don't want the change which is happening to occur, and like I have said in the past, it is going to happen whether we want it to or not.

And I am amazed at the hate some people have towards others.

Now, I know, I have a problem with this myself. There are people I taught, people I worked with I just could not stand. And often I tried to like them, but I just could not pull it off, and it bothers me that I can't.

But I get on social media and I see such hatred, such name calling, all because you disagree with people.

Name calling never convinced anyone to change their mind.

I am tired of people just seeing stuff on social media, mostly memes that have no basis in fact, no truth, and they want the meme to be real, so they post it, hoping it will be fact.

God forbid they do any research or use any common sense that the meme might be false.

People in this country jump up and down saying " This is a Christian Nation" yet they act like they have never read the Bible, or if they have, they "Pick and Chose" what it says.

Paul and Jesus constantly talked about "love" but most people's love only goes as far as political beliefs go.
 
Or the love goes only as far as their money goes.

I know some of you don't want to believe this, but Jesus was really hard on people who worship "stuff" and money is stuff.

We got to start "Loving our neighbor as ourselves" or this mess is going to get out of control.

I seriously wonder for those of us faith, how we going to explain this all to Jesus, you're not going to be able to "BS" him.

I seriously wonder....


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...