Thursday, July 11, 2019

Panic!!!!!!!

This blog comes on the report that they have run out of bottled water at the Walmart over in Orange.

I don't know, maybe I am getting too old a bunny to get all excited about the storm in the gulf.

At 6:30AM on Thursday 6/11, the storm only has 30 mph winds. Not even named yet.

It might be a Cat 1...Maybe a Cat 2....

And as of this morning, they have it going in around Morgan City going towards Baton Rouge.

And the local news is just wall to wall hurricane.

I know we have been through a string of storms, from Rita, Ike, Gustav, and Harvey, I know we are gun-shy, very gun shy....

Stay calm.

Be prepared.

Keep an eye always on the Gulf....

But don't go all to pieces....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...