Tuesday, July 16, 2019

So, I Was Told to Leave

So, I was told to "Get the fuckout"

I am assuming that is for me to leave the nation....

Okay, give me a first class ticket. I can stay in Britain for six month to try and start political asylum. Or retirement...."People who are already in the U.K. as a "retired person of independent means" can apply to extend their stay up to a maximum period of five years or for indefinite leave to remain, according to the Home Office."

I took the practice British Citizenship test this afternoon, and made a 95.4%. ( Harder than you think, asked not only Church of England questions, but Hindu religion, British Olympians, British Architects, British Scientists, along with history, customs and geography questions.. I missed the Olympian questions.  )

I checked, I do have the annual retirement salary to stay, and I would seriously look at someplace like Scotland or Northern England to stay. London is too damn expensive.

And the living in Portugal is attractive, especially outside of Lisbon..... But, I don't speak Portuguese. Ain't going to try to learn...

But I don't know. I am starting to really piss some people off. And making some others think....And I really like my place in Lemonville.....And someday, I might have g-kids, and hell, who knows where they may wind-up....If I was a betting man, I am going to guess, Sugar Land/Ft. Bend area.

But if you are serious about me  leaving,  Give me a ticket......I can give you my paypal site.....Or call British Air, or United or American.....Buy a ticket in my name.....

Put your money where your mouth is.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...