Monday, July 22, 2019

Sonic, F*ck You

Many of you heard my story about the onion rings, or actually, the "lack" of onion rings in an order of large rings I received from Sonic in Mauriceville.

So, I wrote corporate.

Normally, most corporate at least tries to rectify the situation.

It took two letters for them to understand, including pictures of both the onion ring order and the receipt for the order.

Here is the original blog in case you missed it. 

After the second email to Sonic, I received a note back from them saying.




Dear Kerry,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the less than desirable experience you received at Sonic Drive-In. We strive to provide exceptional service and take your feedback very seriously. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have submitted your concern to Management and someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Sincerely,
Sonic, America's Drive-In
Customer Care Team


 I have not heard another word from Sonic..... It's been a week. I am done with them....It is not like other businesses that at least TRY to be a little more customer oriented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...