So, apparently, we are deciding that our kids are sure enough snowflakes and they are driving the system.
In its infinite wisdom, the state of California has decided to push back to later morning for their schools.
Watch, they'll decide that classes are still too early and next thing, they'll be starting class at about Noon....
Noon...Hell, you've wasted the damn day.....
Then, again, this comes from a guy who opened up the old Buna High School every morning at about 6:30AM.
You can get you paperwork done, and then go down to the lounge, make coffee, and "Hold Court" for a while....
Man, I do miss holding court....
Get your ass to bed kids, quit watching Netflix......playing video games.....watching Japanese porn....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment