Monday, January 6, 2020

The Draft

I am sorry, I have not been active, but I am sick as a dog. I don't think flu, but going to doc first thing in the morning. Running a pretty good temp however.

The draft is the last thing that the Dept. of Defense wants is a draft because they know the following....

" The worst volunteer is better than the best draftee." A draftee doesn't want to be there and the military knows.

The military understand drafts hurt morale. 

The military tries to keep people in the military.

- Re-enlistment bonus.

- Then a "backdoor draft." People 60 days away from getting out are told, you are staying in, because we need you.....You should have read your contract a little better.

- Then people in the Air Force or Navy can be assigned to Army units, especially if you have a skill like military police.

Then....

- People who have gotten out of the military within a certain time frame can be recalled.

The bonus money is targeting low income communities. This is why "Free College" is not going to be passed in this nation. It is an incentive for the military.

Here is when you start to worry about the draft coming back.

The age limit of people joining the Army will increase.

People overweight to be taken.

People who only have a GED or did not complete school.

They start taking people with felonies.

At that point, they need to worry. So much of the military work is falling to contractors now (Mercenaries)

Until then, I would not worry about the draft. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...