Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Okay, I'm Going to "B*tch"

It makes me feel better when I do this, and I am already sick as a damn mule with a Chinese eye balling me for supper.

I am to the point, if you are reading this, you are about the only people I am willing to marry.

Had a couple ask me to marry them, one of those, friend of a friend's dealie in a few months.

Come to find out it is in some town north of Denton, TX almost to Sherman, TX. ( North of Dallas-Ft. Worth, Denton's home of University of North Texas and Texas Women's University) And they wanted a freebie. I told them, they'd have to at least pay gas and for a hotel. And they got upset.

It was a deal breaker. No one in their right mind wants to stay in Sherman. ( I am sure they'll find a minister up there to do it for $400. That is about the going rate for non-friends)

So, unless you are reading this, again, and I don't mind doing it, especially if it is in this area.. I'm not driving almost to Oklahoma for free. Especially if I don't know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...